Snow

Friday, December 18, 2009

First post down...and on a roll!

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in our blog hop for Purple Cows. It was great fun, and all of your comments were just great!

I am posting a little something that I created a while back. I don't have much time to create right now, since I am getting ready for a super secret work project, as well as CHA next month.

I do more than paper crafts. I sew, I cook, and bake. I love to paint, and actually have some of my pieces in a local art gallery.  In case you don't know me personally, I will just let you know that I am fun, loving, kind, erratic, hairbrained, and sometimes absolutely crazy! I am blunt, and always speak my mind. I love God and my country. I love my daughter, and my crafts. People who are close to me, and really know me well, they say I am like Martha Stewart without the stick up her butt.

I will sometimes post crafting, sewing, cooking, or just stupid random stuff here. this is MY blog, just for me. hehe.

So with out further ado, here is my little something to share. This is one of those paper mache book boxes, that I painted, and altered a bit. Inside, you will find and acordian folded print out of my favorite holiday recipes. I hope this gives someone a little inspiration...








Thanks for looking everyone!
{Vennita}

1 comment: