Snow

Monday, January 18, 2010

What a Wild Ride!

It seems like just last week that the tree was up, the holiday carols were playing and my home smelled of my homemeade goodies. But alas, it is almost the second month of the year and so much has happened and is about to happpen! The photo to the left tells tales of alot of product coming through my teeny little apartment. Lol, my teenager has been a real sport about it all too. (Just wait until later today when I ask her to start helping me bag up 600 kits....LOL!)

I appeared on HSN promoting Purple Cows' 1060 Smart Trimmer. It was a fantastic experience, and a huge learning one at that! Everyone there was so helpful, and we all had a great time working together. Even though we "vendors" were competing for the viewer's dollar, no one was treated poorly. We all worked as a team, and since I was the newbie, all of the other vendors were so kind. Ginger from Provo Craft was promoting the Gypsy, Cuttle Bug, Cricut, YUDU, and some great accessories for those products as well. Lol, I have everything but the "Gypsy" and the "Your Story" from Provo Craft, and thought I wasn't going to purchase it, because I "wouldn't get alot of use out of it", but after the presentation on HSN, lol, I am saving my pennies for it, and fully intend on blogging it once I get my hot little hands on it! So if you haven't bought itby the time I get it, I will let you know how I like it...

Anna Griffin presented a great line that I was blessed to see, feel, and play with, WOW, she is so talented, right? I want it all, NOW! LOL.

CHA starts this week and it all begins with the Supershow for the genral consumer. If you are a Purple Cows fan, please come see us, you will not be sorry! I am teaching a class on Friday, that will know your socks off, and I believe there are a few seats left for it. It is an amazing value, and your friends will be jealous when they see the tools you get to keep from the class! We are also going to have make and takes that will make you smile. Between 2-4pm each day of the Supershow, the Diva and Duke from Diva Craft Lounge will be in our booth doing their own special make and takes as well!

Can't wait to post the pics from CHA when I get back, and here in a day or two I will post my project that I created for CHA. Very cute, and functional.

See you soon!
{V.}

1 comment: