Snow

Sunday, February 14, 2010

be mine...

I love my boyfriend. He is sweet and generous and kind, and oh so cute! But he had to leave town and is gone over our first Valentine's day together. Here is a horrible picture of the card I made him. The inside is just a little poem I wrote to him about our wonderful and new relationship...(that's private, hehe)

I used black Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock for the base, Anna Griffin Glitter Chipboard Letters for the title, Anna Griffin Red Flocked Paper and White Cardstock for the scalloped heart (cut on the Cricut), edged the heart with Clearsnap Gold Smooch, and the red tulle and white button are from my stash (Just cut two notches to slip the tulle through).

Have a wonderful Valenitine's Day and Happy Scrapping!

{v.}

No comments:

Post a Comment